You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/23/2020 7:48 pm  #1

9/23 GC

Why is Martinez pitching?

9/23/2020 8:57 pm  #2

Re: 9/23 GC

"Elledge has been very effective over his last six outings." - Brad Thompson

9/24/2020 7:32 pm  #3

Just saw that the Cardinals should play 58 of the originally scheduled 60 games. That’s pretty remarkable.

9/24/2020 7:51 pm  #4

forsberg_us wrote:

Just saw that the Cardinals should play 58 of the originally scheduled 60 games. That’s pretty remarkable.

They may end up playing 60, if the two they have left with Detroit end up factoring into who makes the playoffs.

9/24/2020 8:03 pm  #5

artie_fufkin wrote:

forsberg_us wrote:

They may end up playing 60, if the two they have left with Detroit end up factoring into who makes the playoffs.

Did not realize that. I thought at one point MLB was saying if the Cardinals got to 50 games it would count as a season.

9/24/2020 8:40 pm  #6

forsberg_us wrote:

artie_fufkin wrote:

forsberg_us wrote:

Did not realize that. I thought at one point MLB was saying if the Cardinals got to 50 games it would count as a season.

The games would be played in Detroit. The Tigers are in Kansas City this weekend. The Cardinals asked the Tigers to come to St. Louis if the games needed to be played. The Tigers declined.

9/24/2020 10:21 pm  #7

artie_fufkin wrote:

forsberg_us wrote:

artie_fufkin wrote:

The games would be played in Detroit. The Tigers are in Kansas City this weekend. The Cardinals asked the Tigers to come to St. Louis if the games needed to be played. The Tigers declined.

I wouldn’t want to come to downtown St. Louis either. It’s like an apocalyptic war zone. No one is working downtown these days, so the only people walking the streets are homeless. And since the streets have been empty they were having an issue with street racing, so the City’s answer was to set up barricades to make the streets one lane slaloms. It’s depressing as hell down there these days.

9/25/2020 8:04 am  #8

Says something when you'd rather go to Detroit than St. Louis.

Board footera