You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/19/2020 10:07 pm  #1

8/19/2020 10:12 pm  #2

Re: Marty Brennaman’s retarded son

“I made a comment earlier tonight, that I guess went out over the air, that I am deeply ashamed of. If I have hurt anyone out there, I can’t tell you how much I say from the bottom of my heart that I am very, very sorry.
"I pride myself and think of myself as a man of faith, as there is a drive into deep left field by Castellanos. It will be a home run, and so that will make it a 4-0 ballgame."

8/20/2020 2:25 am  #3

I figured this made you chuckle artie

8/20/2020 8:29 am  #4

APIAD wrote:

I figured this made you chuckle artie

One of the Boston sports radio talk shows did about 10 minutes on this incident this morning. Their take was the same as mine - Uberdouche, incredibly, stops in the middle of an apology to call a home run that everyone can see on the screen.
He's apparently been suspended, but there's no mention of how long.

9/25/2020 7:29 pm  #5

“My family and I have decided that I am going to step away from my role as the television voice of the Cincinnati Reds,” Brennaman wrote to WCPO. “I would like to thank the Reds, Reds fans and the LGBTQ Community for the incredible support and grace they have shown my family and me.“To this great city, my hometown, a sincere thank you. I truly regret what I said and I’m so very sorry. No one loves this town more than me.”

Board footera