You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/01/2020 6:06 pm  #1

10/1 GC

Waino vs. Opie Taylor

10/01/2020 10:24 pm  #2

Re: 10/1 GC

Still got a chance.  Working on remodel most night and was in and out

10/02/2020 8:35 am  #3

I'm pretty sure Tatis made baseball history by hitting a second home run before he finished circling the bases following his first home run.
I get it. The Cardinals are old, musty and establishment.
The Padres are young, new and exciting. Tatis is the greatest .277 hitter in the history of the sport. He has a colorful hairdo and he wears eye black in a way that intimidates the other team. 

10/02/2020 8:38 am  #4

APIAD wrote:

Still got a chance. Working on remodel most night and was in and out

Rosenthal nearly coughed up the lead. The ESPN announcers seemed surprised, and I was surprised they were surprised.

10/02/2020 3:16 pm  #5

artie_fufkin wrote:

APIAD wrote:

Still got a chance. Working on remodel most night and was in and out

Rosenthal nearly coughed up the lead. The ESPN announcers seemed surprised, and I was surprised they were surprised.

I was hoping for the vintage Rosenthal

10/02/2020 6:48 pm  #6

The NL Central had 4 teams make the playoffs. If the Cardinals lose tonight, all 4 will be done. So far 4 of the 7 losses have been shutouts.

Yikes.

10/02/2020 7:25 pm  #7

artie_fufkin wrote:

I'm pretty sure Tatis made baseball history by hitting a second home run before he finished circling the bases following his first home run.
I get it. The Cardinals are old, musty and establishment.
The Padres are young, new and exciting. Tatis is the greatest .277 hitter in the history of the sport. He has a colorful hairdo and he wears eye black in a way that intimidates the other team. 

Buddy of mine said Tatis Sr. was on a local sports radio show this morning and claimed that Tatis Jr. desperately wanted to be a Cardinal like his dad, but the Cardinals showed little/no interest when he signed his first deal. Sr. said that Jr. gets a little jacked playing the Cardinals because of the slight.

10/02/2020 7:29 pm  #8

Cubs have been eliminated.

Board footera