You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/28/2020 10:21 pm  #1

Maybe I’ll become a Padres fan

The Padres appear to have acquired Blake Snell and Yu Darvish today.

12/30/2020 1:22 pm  #2

Re: Maybe I’ll become a Padres fan

Manny Machado is a dealbreaker for me.

1/03/2021 1:24 pm  #3

Some teams want to win.

1/12/2021 4:22 pm  #4

APIAD wrote:

Some teams want to win.

And some teams sell the urinals from their old stadium.

1/16/2021 2:02 pm  #5

The only tv outlet to carry fsmw is direct tv and there at&t streaming service.  I assume they are going to open their own streaming service.  We will see but as a in market viewer I have no way to watch the cardinals beside pay 80 bucks a month.  With the cards not doing anything I might just skip this season.

1/17/2021 7:39 am  #6

APIAD wrote:

The only tv outlet to carry fsmw is direct tv and there at&t streaming service.  I assume they are going to open their own streaming service.  We will see but as a in market viewer I have no way to watch the cardinals beside pay 80 bucks a month.  With the cards not doing anything I might just skip this season.

Same, Although I don’t think I watched a full game last season either and I had FSMW last season

1/19/2021 9:29 am  #7

Padres trade for Joe Musgrove in a 3-team, 7-player deal. Yikes, they're really going for it.

1/19/2021 9:30 am  #8

Lester to the Nashnils on a 1-year deal.

1/19/2021 9:42 am  #9

forsberg_us wrote:

APIAD wrote:

The only tv outlet to carry fsmw is direct tv and there at&t streaming service. I assume they are going to open their own streaming service. We will see but as a in market viewer I have no way to watch the cardinals beside pay 80 bucks a month. With the cards not doing anything I might just skip this season.

Same, Although I don’t think I watched a full game last season either and I had FSMW last season

I kind of lucked out. I didn't by the EI package until September. I only missed about two weeks worth of games in late August that I wouldn't have been able to watch anyway because I was counting ballots. 
So I spent $40 and that also gets me the NHL Center Ice package because they share channels on Comcast.
I'll watch unless/until they use the designated hitter in the NL. That sucked.

Board footera