You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/27/2021 2:24 pm  #1

Plaschke being Plaschke

How this clown still has a job in journalism, I have no idea. First, the poor Dodgers were cheated by the Cardinals in 2013 and 2014 because Correa hacked the Astros computer system. Then the Dodgers were cheated by the Astros in the 2017 World Series. And now this. You know what? You don't want the hitter to know location, don't have the catcher set up so early.
And OK, the cheating charge against the Astros is legit, but it's a little absurd for the big bully on the street to accuse other teams of cheating whenever they lose. Is it cheating when the Dodgers and their $200 million payroll finish 40 games in front of the Diamondbacks and their $70 million payroll? Plaschke doesn't speak for the Dodgers of course, but he and they come off as spoiled children every time he writes this tripe. The good thing is even the comments from Dodgers fans are critical of this column.

Dodgers get cheated again, this time by Fernando Tatis Jr. - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)

4/27/2021 7:12 pm  #2

Re: Plaschke being Plaschke

Not only is that on the catcher for setting up too early, but this never happens with Molina because he never takes his eyes off the hitters eyes until the pitcher is starting his motion.  And if Molina thought Tatis, or any other hitter was sneaking a peek, he'd be in his face in a heartbeat.

Board footera