You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/28/2011 1:12 pm  #1

PFC Bradley Manning.

Currently suffering from inhumane imprisonment while awaiting trial for leaking war logs, clearance requiring cables, and other classified materials to the media.

Transferred to Ft. Leavenworth.

Let's assume that he commited the crime of whistleblowing all of this to the media. What should sentence be and why?

Discuss!

4/28/2011 5:48 pm  #2

Re: PFC Bradley Manning.

well, i have to say that if the whole private manning to wikileaks to civil unrest throughout the arab world is not a black op foreign policy initiative of the USA, then it's working out so well that someone will start claiming credit anyway. 

so the reports of egregious treatment for manning and even assange could be part of a grand cover story.  i know that might sound wild, but this is all working out so well for us that it is hard to believe that a bunch of politically sensitive cables by american diplomats, containing information too true to stated publicly, leaked out accidentally.

Board footera