You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/04/2011 8:50 pm  #1

Bruins up 3-0 ...

... over the Flyers. I feel like I've seen this movie before. I hope the sequel ends differently.

5/04/2011 10:38 pm  #2

Re: Bruins up 3-0 ...

Philly has them right where they want them.

I have about a 50 point lead over Chad. If Boston closes this out, he'll be down to Joe Pavelski (SJ) and Duane Roloson (TB). That isn't nearly enough to pick up 50 points, and assumes Vancouver loses this series.

The guy who drafted Boston is about 80 back. But he doesn't have Horton, Chara or Kaberle. He's got Bergeron, Lucic, Krejci, a couple of others and Thomas.  But 80 points is a lot this time of the year, and I have Ryder, McQuaid and Ference. Again, that assumes Vancouver loses.

The guy who is deep in SJ is about 110 back, and TB was undrafted, so their players are scattered.

5/04/2011 11:17 pm  #3

I'm no expert, but I've been disappointed by Kaberle. He seems tentative and not the puck-lugging defenseman he was billed to be. After Chara, Seidenberg has been their best defenseman in the playoffs.
Krejci's been phenomenal. He really makes the Bruins go, and you could almost sense bad things were going to happen when he got hurt last year. Bergeron's line has played well, especially him and Marchand. And with the exception of the first two games of the Montreal series and the first two minutes of Game 3 on Monday, Thomas has been unreal. 
Good hockey talk.

5/06/2011 10:11 pm  #4

SSSSWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/07/2011 7:52 pm  #5

Looks like Bergeron isn't going to be able to open the Tampa series. The Flyers never change.

Last edited by artie_fufkin (5/07/2011 7:52 pm)

Board footera